Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yes, I am in a foul mood, but...

I do a lot of blog reading, probably too much:) Some people I know personally, some I know from blogging and have become blog "friends" with, and still others I just read their blog with no interaction with them other than what they write. Anyway, where I am headed with this is how "unrealistic" people can make their "blog lives". There is really no way to know how much is real and that is fine, but interesting. I also find it a bit like cheating. I think it is cheating when you blog and make everything seem like sunshine and roses! Why have a blog then? Why write in your blog only about the "good" and the "happy" when real life happens everyday. I am not talking about those blogs I read that are geared to one part of your life, I am talking about those that portray the "perfect family life" where a perfect mom and dad live, with their perfect kids.

Back to my very imperfect and real life!

No comments: