Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maybe Itʻs Working

For months I have been actively searching for ways to cope with the stress in my life. Yeah, Iʻm the kinda person that stresses about EVERYTHING! You name it, I stress over it. It is crazy and unhealthy, but yesterday was a great test for my stress-reduction methods and it seems to be working.

Yesterday I had so many of my regular stressors thrown at me and I was fine. I never had an anxiety attack, didnʻt loose a bit of sleep and never even got angry. I easily processed all the information I was given and then let-it-go. It was an amazing feeling. Normally, I would have "talked" this all to death and over analyzed it. I would have kept the husband up half the night listening to me work through it all, but instead I was asleep by 10 and slept peacefully through until 7am:)

I am not sure if this is the wave of the future, but I hope so. It was/is an incredible feeling to recognize, process and release stress from my life. Committed meditation & Tia-Chi maybe the answer for me!

Today is gonna be a good day...even if I have to see the meanest doctor ever:)

No comments: