Friday, March 27, 2009

A Week Of Recovery

It's been a week and for the most part it has not been awful:) I am getting better and just about ready to resume my daily chores. I will be both happy and sad to see my mother leave tomorrow, God knows I could not have recovered the past week without her. She has stepped in and done all my "jobs" plus others I had been putting off. And when my in-laws were in town last weekend, they got all of my laundry done so I am all caught up, if only I keep up with it:)

I had the week off from school(both mine and the kids:)and only had soccer to deal with during my recovery. I have had wonderful support from friends and family and I will never be able to thank everyone, but I will keep trying. I am looking forward to get back to life next week, I am starting to miss it.

I also celebrated a birthday yesterday, 34! Ben says that I am officially in my mid-thirties now and getting old!!! What a nice husband:) To celebrate, Ben, my mom and I went to dinner. It was nice to get out without the kids even though we were all pretty tired.

No comments: