Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Life

Sometimes I get so caught-up in the daily grind that I forget how good life really is. We have had a terrific few days and lots of exciting this on the horizon. I just love Spring! It is the start of my "busy" season with the kids and traveling, but it also the end of my winter-blues! The monsters and I spent Friday entertaining friends, Saturday we had a "Family Fun Day" out to the Shenandoah National Park and the Tokyo Inn and today we attended the Easter Egg Hunt in our community! And it was a perfect day to hunt for eggs! The kids had friends from school to play with and the park was dry and ready for kids! Life has been good! It is amazing how much happier I am when the sun is shining!

Next week is busy too. Ben and I decided not to head to Jersey for Easter, but instead of staying home, he planned an overnight getaway for us! We are excited, the trip includes giraffes we can feed and an indoor swimming pool! I just hope the Easter Bunny finds us:)

After that we tickets to Opening Day for the Washington Nationals, where we will watch President Obama throw-out the first pitch! And the my brother and his gang come to visit.

Life is busy, but oh so fun this time of year. And trips to the beach are just around the corner:)

No comments: