Sunday, April 12, 2009

People From New Jersey Are So...

Living in the South, Virginia specifically, I often hear great stereotypes about Jersey Girls(and sometimes boys:)and the are always so negative, I should say they are seen as a negative. Here are a few I hear often,

People from New Jersey ...

are so mean! HELL NO, people from NJ are among the most kind-hearted in the world. I sometimes feel that people misunderstand are willingness to help, but not having FOREVER to hear ever detail 12 times! Just Bottom line it, what can we do to help you? 9 out of 10 times, we'll do it.

are trashy! Um...really? Cutting edge. Problem here is that it is another 3 years before the South gets that it is cool and 2 for the mid-west:)

are all in the mafia and or Italian! Seriously people, lots of us are not even Italian! And the Sopranos was just a drama, not reality TV!

talk fast and funny! Fast, I can give you, why the hell waste time, the days aren't long enough as it is! It goes back to just cut-to-the-chase, say what you need to and move on! As for the funny part, it is not my fault that you don't see the d in WADER, as in I would like a glass of ice wader:) OK, so maybe you have a point on the talking thing- but surely the hand moving while we talk is exaggerated;-)


Maybe I didn't do such a good job dispelling the stereotypes:) But I swear we do have BIG Hearts(and can NEVER say NO) you just need ask...quickly and listen very carefully for the answer so that you understand it:) And whatever you do, please don't go digging through our backyards(or stadium end zones:) you might not like what you find!

Worst of all, I never hear about how funny we are:)

No comments: