Monday, April 20, 2009

Time To Rant!

There are a few things that are really annoying me as of late-

-I will start with the RAIN! I am so sick of it! We get 2 nice days, followed by days and days of COLD RAIN! And it is not a small amount of rain, no it is lots of rain that never drys up because the rain keeps coming back!

-Moving on...explain to me why I had to sit at a meeting for 45min today to entirely recap a 2 hour meeting I had with the same people a week ago! And all this was to get my child the services she is entitled to by the county. Services that have taken 8 months to "officially" qualify her for and had no less than 5 meetings for, but hey, we got it done today and she can start receiving services for the last 8 weeks of school! And then guess what, we can start all over again in September!!!!

-My baby is feeling a bit under-the-weather which is really not convenient as we leave for vacation in 13 days! I don't understand, I really have been a good person lately, why the bad Karma?

Ya know what, I really could go on all night, so I will go and save more for tomorrow.

No comments: