Monday, February 14, 2011

And Itʻs Over.

I played along. I smiled. Hugged & kissed everyone. Sent the monsters to school in Valentiney Stuff. Now I am DONE. I am over it. I am tired. And honestly, it was exhausting to be that happy & cheery all day. I donʻt mind Valentineʻs Day, but it not on my top 10 list thatʻs for sure. People are all...smiling, happy, gushing love and for what? For people to spend money to "remind" either themselves or those in their live that they love them? Does me driving & picking them up for school everyday not say that? What about making dinner? doing their laundry? playdates? Engaging them in their mid-life crisis? sharing my bed???? Donʻt all these things say I Love You? I think they do.

So, I am done smiling & hugging & kissing & using kind words for the night. I want to head back to my trashcan and be grouchy. This 70 degree day with all its Love & Sunshine needs to GO! Tomorrow I will not smile at all! No matter a cute or sweet or loving or kind the monsters are! I will stay strong! Sourness All Around!

Hope everyone had a Great Valentineʻs Day!

No comments: