Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trying New Things!

In the past year I have made some changes in my life. Most of them small and not really drastic, just "new" for me. It started with lunch with a friend that turned into a PTO board position, from there I have just kept joining:) PTO was not as surprising as my involvement in local politics. My husband has always warned not to get involved in local politics(too petty:)but as the very good listener I am, I ignored him and have become involved. Then yesterday, I decided to plunge into the world of the evening lions.

Over the past few years I have been thinking and trying to become more involved in my community and now I am done thinking and am jumping in! Although, I may be jumping head first;-)

For now I am enjoying it. Meeting TONS of new people, which is always fun for me:) I am also happy that I am trying to do a little for my community. I am looking forward to my new adventures, a bit nervous, but excited.

So now with 3 monsters, a husband, home, family & friends, PTO, Lions and a Masters Program, I should be good and busy for awhile! I hope the fun continues!

No comments: