Sunday, September 20, 2009

If At First...

This week I applied to another graduate school. I am three classes in to the program at one school and I hate it! I am not enjoying the classes at all! The subject matter is not keeping my interest and I want a change! I entered a program for school counseling as I thought it would be a good career, but as I said, it was not interesting at all! The program I applied for this week I am very excited about! It is a history and culture program and the only thing that would make the program completely perfect is if they would have thrown-in religion:) History has always been my first love. I can still recite most of the things I was taught in 6,7 and 8th grade by Mr. Harvey, The Articles of Confederation have been the A of C since then:) Now living in the DC Metro area there is so much history everywhere I turn. I really hope this program works out and I will have a chance to pursue this adventure!

No comments: