Monday, September 28, 2009

There Goes My Life...

I wish I could find a way to release the stress I carry throughout the day. I should walk on nice days and meditate on rainy days. I don't want to walk fast, just a stroll, 30mins of peace. I would like to force myself to clear my mind and let go of all that is happening in my world. I am just not sure I know how to do this. I have tried meditation in the past, but always find it so difficult to completely clear my mind. Can it be done? There is rarely a moment that goes by that my mind is not racing with millions of things. The kids, husband, household needs, friends, family, school, PTO there is always someone or something to think about. And I am happy to have so much going on, it is always fun and exciting, I just wish I could let it go for a few minutes.

I get overwhelmed by life I tend to soak-up the negative and forget that there is so much more positive that negative in my life. It is so easy to focus on the negative. I want to only hold on to the positives! No more negative in my life! Happy Family, Happy Friends and Happy Thoughts, that is what I will spend my 30 minutes focusing on.

I am so lucky to have this great life and now I am going to start remembering that! I want to enjoy more. Enjoy everything to the fullest extent! I am going to start really looking at things before I get upset or angry about them. I am going to enjoy the ride! Every moment I have with my family and friends I will be grateful. And I am going to remember to smile! When I was in Elementary School, my teachers always told my mom what a beautiful and infectious smile I had and I need to start doing it more! Smiling makes me happy when I do it and I know that it makes other people smile with me! So, I will smile:) I will smile and remember how wonderful my life is and refocus on what REALLY matters!

No comments: