Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Good, well Better :)

I know you were all concerned, so I am happy to report that I am feeling better. My meds are back in me and working, no more PMS and are tax return should be here soon. The situation with Killi is moving along and I am almost ready to commit to making changes in my life.

Husband's hours are not getting any better at work, but with the sun setting later it doesn't seem so awful having to feed, shower and tuck-in the kids all alone.

Tomorrow I will have lunch with a friend of mine that has had a much tougher go-of-it than I, a few years ago she was diagnosed with throat cancer and lost her voice-box through treatment. I don't see her as often as I'd like, mostly because life gets busy, but also because I have some guilt when I do see her. Guilt because she is always so up-beat and loving when I see her and guilt that I am healthy(knock wood). It does help me put my life back in perspective; and boy do I have a good life!

No comments: