Thursday, February 26, 2009

Humm...

It might be that having a month to "prepare" for the gall bladder removal is not the best thing! It is a month to stress and re-stress over all that could, but I know will not, go wrong! A month of wondering all the "what-ifs" and not living the next month! The worst part about all this is that I have met some people that have had the "bad" experiences and they are not that bad! And I will be fine. My surgical history indicates no problems and I have had 3 babies with little trouble. So, why you ask do I worry? I worry because I do. The harder I try not to, the more I do. The angrier I get at my self for worrying,I worry more! I fear it is going to be a very long month involving a lot of xanax!

Then the month will be over and my gall bladder will be removed and I will feel GREAT! Except I will then be stressed over the fact that I spent the previous month stressing! Oh a viscous cycle in my life! I need Susan Powder to "STOP THE INSANITY"!

Good Night!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

You will be fine and I plan on making you a post surgery/birthday goodie bag for when you are still healing....see prezzies, something to look forward to!