Sunday, February 8, 2009

50 Random Things

1. I have serious social anxiety issues

2. I am insecure, especially as a with and mother

3. I am a hypochondriac

4. I love my kids with all my heart

5. My family is the source of both my greatest joy and sadness

6. I am very giving

7. I am not trusting

8. I have few "friends" but lots of aquantinces

9. I am an incredibly good judge of character

10. I love to people watch

11. I hate the movies

12. My husband makes me laugh

13. I still take to my first "best friend"

14. I wouldn't change a thing about my past

15. I want to live forever

16. I wish my kids would never more more than a block away from me

17. I order chicken well-done at resturants

18. I am lazy

19. I hate to food shop

20. I love the beach

21. I hope to never have to work again

22. I knew what I wanted out of life when I was 5 and got it

23. I struggle with religion

25. My in-laws are not among my favorite people

26. I want to move to a hut on the beach

27. Fresh-air is awsome

28. Bureaucracy sucks, even though it pays my bills

29. I have never voted for a democrate

30. Personal property tax is a rip-off

31. PMS sucks for everyone

32. Jeff Gordon is my favorite Nascar driver

33. I believe women are stronger than men

34. I am not a bigot

35. I love music

36. Baseball is awesome

37. Summer is my favorite season

38. I fight authority

39. I love to learn

40. I suffer from depression

41. I want to go to Prague

42. I never want to go to Paris

43. I hate to gamble

44. I love human contact

45. I color my hair

46. I hate pants with buttons

47. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite

48. I don't really miss living in NJ, just the food

49. I've had dinner at the White House

50. I am a dork

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

i knew everyone one of those things...and still I love you! I have one for you to add, #51-You can't spell (or you need to use spellcheck) Don't feel bad, I can't spell either and you love me!

Ree said...

Wow...you and I are alike in sooooo many ways!!!