Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook

I am completely addicted to Facebook. There is no point in denying it, it is obvious to anyone that is my friend there. I am on all the time!

One of the things I am enjoying most is reconnecting with my childhood friends. Especially those ones I've had since grammar school. Some of them I haven't seen or spoken to in 20+ years, but we've picked up as if we haven't missed a day. I imagine that is what it is/was like if everyone stayed in town they grew up in only to leave for college. But now, some many of us have moved away that we would never just run in to one another in town, but we can on FB:) It is fun to see everyone grown-up with families and jobs, roles I would have never seen.

I also enjoy the friendly banter between my "every day friends", because sometimes the phone is hard with spouses and kids:)

And my family, FB gives my brother, sister and I yet another venue to harass each other in:)

The only bad thing I can say about FB is that I wish it had been my idea so I could reap some financial benefits to my endless hours on there:)

No comments: