Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pissed Off

I have mentioned before and I am sure I will again, how much I dislike my MIL. Today is no different. Last night we learned that my SIL is expecting her first child(we are very happy for then; although neither of them likes children:) Cut to how the MIL is involved, she is on the phone with Husband right now lamenting about how hard it is going to be for them to have a child blah,blah,blah....Whatever! It is an adjustment for anyone when they become a parent. And lots of Moms have to work full time. My sister gave birth(C-section) on Feb.1st and had to go back to work March 10th. Yes, I was lucky not to have to head-back to full time work, instead my husband was on a plane and traveling by the time my kid was 3 weeks old!!!! And then when I got pregnant with my daughter(My son was 5 months old) I saw my husband for about 30 days from Easter to Election Day- the baby was born Dec.18th!!!!!

I am sorry, but the pity party is not going to fly here!

No comments: