Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me! Me! Me!

I bet you are wondering WHY it is 7:30am on Saturday morning and I am up blogging. The reason is that husband has decided he is going to be a big selfish jerk!!! The past few days have not been "good" here. We are not on the same page, so everything has become a snippy comment. My annoyance stems from his inability to see past the end of his own nose! He truly has been worse and more self-centered than the kids. I am just not sure when it was that I turned-in my right do anything I wanted to ever! Since getting married and having children I have always put my families "needs" before mine and most of the time their "wants" too, but ever once-in-awhile I choose to do something that I want(and usually doing it means dragging a kid or three along). The problem with that is there is always a problem with what I want to do, it isn't the right time, or place, any other reason my family can come up with to complain about doing it!

I know that this too will pass, but the next few days are not going to be full of smiles and fun between Husband and I!

3 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Sorry for the rough start, I know the week has been long and difficult. Hopefully tomorrow you will have a nice, peaceful, quiet day.

Ree said...

I know your pain!! God forbid WE want or need some time to ourselves!! My hubby thinks that just b/c I am home all day that this is reward enough, while he comes and goes as he pleases!! I know he is the one bringing in the money and does deserve his time, but I think I deserve some time as well. So why is it I get none and he seems to get an awful lot??

unschoolingsupermom said...

Oh yeah, this has been a thing going on since both of us are home and not getting along. Throw in money problems and differences in how to handle the kids and you have a bomb.