Monday, January 19, 2009

GO HOME!!!!

I made no secret of the fact that I did not vote for Sen. Obama for president, but once he was elected, I accepted that and moved on. I moved on and am hopeful that all the Dreams he promised will come true. I am looking forward to seeing a young family in the White House and I think Mrs. Obama will be a very exciting First Lady.

Now, with all that love written, I cannot wait for this ridiculous inauguration to be over! I want my city back! I want all of these people gone! It is the middle of winter, the city is supposed to be empty and available for local use, with no lines or crowds:) Traffic is one(and maybe the biggest) problems we have around here and this "event" has been causing and will continue to cause traffic nightmares! On Tuesday morning, at 2am ALL of the bridges form VA to DC will be closed, loads of streets downtown will be shut down, a mess I tell you! Thousands of law enforcement officials from across the country are here to help, and I thank them and hope they brought warm clothes:) On I95, there are just buses and buses full of people coming to town! I want them to all go home, I am done!

All this may just be bitterness because my chosen candidate lost, but still I want them gone! I want them gone and my Husband and children back to school!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Oh now it is only one extra day off. Plus, be thankful you don't have to go out in the mess.