Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Where are the hours going? I go to bed each night with an idea for the day ahead and it seems that when I go to bed the following night I have the things from the previous day's list and lots of all new things to add. Everything is taking longer than it was supposed to, the kids aren't sleeping well so they are tired, Husband has been working very, very long hours(for this I am not complaining, I am happy he has a job to work late at) I am just having to work later too:)

I feel like I am running all over town dropping off and picking up kids- hours I waste. I need a vacation! The weather is crazy! It was 28 degrees today and today was to be the warmest day until Saturday or Sunday! Nobody wants to leave the house, which is not making me eager to jump out of bed. There is hope in sight! The girls and I were able to score some decent fares for flights to Florida at the end of the month. It won't be a long trip, but 5 days of warm and sun will last awhile!

In the meantime I will try to entertain my family for our long weekend together(as an added benefit to living in the DC metro area the husband and kids have Tuesday off:) and stay warm! We thought about heading out-of-town, but with the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, and the Steelers playing in it, we will just stay here! Maybe a day-trip if we thaw alittle on Monday:) Perhaps we can get the painting done and furniture bought too!!!

Before I leave, I would like to ask you, if you don't already to so, send some happy thoughts to two of my Blogging Buddies,you can find their stories here and here, both of these gals have had a crappy start to 2009! They could use some sunshine and happiness!

No comments: