Saturday, January 16, 2010

Observations

With the devastation in Hatti and other struggles some many of my family and friends are facing, I have been reluctant to write this blog, but now I am. I am writing it because this is my spot to let-it-out! My spot to whine and cry and bitch all I want. A place that I can be self-centered. So, off I go.

My week sucked! I was so anxious that I made myself physically ill. I was busy and Ben was traveling. The monsters have not been at their best and plenty of people have offered their parenting advice. Any parent out there knows how great it is to get parenting advice when your kids are being awful and making you feel like the most useless, incompetent parent ever!

Needless to say, I was very happy for Friday to come, Ben to be home and have a three day weekend. Ben came home more helpful and supportive than he has been is awhile which I guess is the nice part of being together for almost 20 years, he knows when it is time to step-up:)

The panic attacks are slowing and I am starting to feel calmer and thanks to my wonderful sister and my husband. I will continue to work through all that is running through my mind, but hopefully at a slower pace:)

And next week will be better.

No comments: