Monday, January 18, 2010

Time for Change...

This year I would like to make some changes, changes that to many will look selfish. I have decided that I am going to start putting ME first. For the past 19 years Ben has been asking me why I find it so hard to say NO to other people( he will also add that saying NO to him comes easy;-), but it is true. I will go out of my way to say YES and do for others even when it puts pressure on me. Even when it is something I do want to do, I say yes. Not anymore! NOPE, I am not doing things unless I want to. Unless it is something that I am willing to give-up my time for.

So, be ready. There will be alot of NO's coming from me!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

OK...where is the damn LIKE button! Good, do for you, you deserve it and feel free to tell me No if you can't/don't want to do something! You need this Em, I am really hoping that you stick to it and take time for yourself