Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1 am

It is 1 and I am up! I should be asleep, but I am not. There is no reason and I am not doing anything even remotely productive. I am watching a show about The Seven Deadly Sins, which I have to say is not encouraging me to believe in the Catholicism that I am trying so hard to find my way back to. I am on my second episode now, the first was on Lust, this one Envy. What I am learning is that there is absolutely NO religious basis for these things to be sins, they were created as such by society. Now, I am not saying their is anything wrong with society having moral standards, but boy is it a cop-out to stand behind religion. Anyway, I digress into babble so I should sign-off. I took some meds and hopefully they will kick in soon and I will make it to bed soon, otherwise you will hear from me again tonight, unfortunately:)

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I am taking your remote.