Monday, December 29, 2008

A New Year

My resolutions for last year did NOT pan-out at all, so this year I am just not making any:) and here's why, why I commit to doing something, I really want to accomplish it and when I don't i just feel bad about myself. Sure, if I had devoted more time and effort into last years resolutions, I could have done it, but I didn't.

What I did accomplish in the last year was finishing my college degree and starting my masters, got two kids settled into a new school, got Maggie almost happy going to preschool and was the best wife and mother I could be. For me that was enough. Sure there was more I hoped to do, but many days life got in the way but it was fun and I wouldn't change any of it.

Now as 2009 approaches, the resolution I will make is to enjoy the New Year!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

You were also a pretty awesome friend :)

A Jersey Girl said...

Lies! But it was a very nice comment:)