Tuesday, December 30, 2008

God, I Hate Winter

Although the weather has not been bad here the past two days, two days does not make up for the cold,rainy days there have been. I know that there are many out there that don't believe that S.A.D.(Seasonal affective disorder) Is a REAL thing, it is and I am a sufferer!

Every Fall, I think I will be able to make it through the winter without feeling blue, but a few weeks of the cold, gray days and I am right back to it! Tired, grouchy, sluggish and wishing I could stay in until Spring! Wait, maybe it is not S.A.D., maybe I am just meant to hibernate:) Perhaps I could arrange that with my family, I go to bed the Friday after Thanksgiving and get up Easter Sunday(or on my Birthday, whichever comes first:)

I'll let you know how that conversation goes!

And to All, I wish you a Happy and Safe New Year!

1 comment:

Ree said...

I am definitely WORSE this time of year--between the holidat stress and the darker shorter days and cold weather. Although, I do LOVE the snow!!