Sunday, August 30, 2009

Simplifying Life

I must be getting old or maybe I have stumbled on some wisdom:) Things in my world are changing. Big Changes. Good Changes. Difficult Changes. Changes none-the-less. Things that I thought were important no longer seem that way and the simply things in life are looking more appealing. Spending time with my family and friends(haha, friends:)Teaching my kids what is important in life, that is what I want to do!

We have a great deal going on activity wise in the Family and a schedule/routine will need to be found, but I also want to make Family Fun Time; camping,day trips, movie nights lots of quality bonding:)

I want to learn how to live in the moment, enjoy life! Change the way I prioritize things. Remember what is really important!

Wish me Luck!

No comments: