Thursday, October 8, 2009

Frustrated!

Frustrated! and that really does not do my feelings right now justice! I am very out-of-sorts right now. There are several issues in my life right now that that are in upheaval and that would be okay if they were all in the same area, i.e. all kid related, all school related, but they are not, they span the entire life!

I will start with the least frustrating and work my way up/down from there. My house is a mess! I have so much laundry, I am a load behind in dishes and we are very unorganized! We had hoped to go camping tomorrow, but I am not sure how that is going to happen without coming back to a disaster zone!

Next, my school has started and I do not have my books yet and I have never felt so stupid in my life! I am not sure how I was accepted into this program! And to piggy-back on the school thing, my student loans are a disaster! It is an insane bureaucracy of government and quasi-government organizations and it makes me wonder if interest rates could be lower on student loans if there were not all these layers of crap! Now, after 2 hours on the phone with 2 different colleges, the dept. of education, and sallie mae too many times to count, I found out I can do nothing until November!

My in-laws suck! This is not a new phenomena, it just now involves their treatment of my children, so now I am pissed-off! Yes, they forgot my son's birthday because the are so "over-whelmed" by their new 4 week old grandson that is living with them! Please understand that my SIL and BIL are also there, and it is one 4 week old baby and only 1 of the adults is working! This behavior is not new for my in-laws, in the past however, my children were not at the center. It was usually them treating me like a piece of shit, which has been going on for 19 years now!

Finally, I had a meeting with the powers-that-be at my kids school. It was about Killi and her "learning issues". I got what I had expected from the meeting, but not what I wanted! It is amazing to me the double-talk that is done when dealing with little children and their education! The out-come is that we will meet again in December and see where we are at. In the meantime, I will continue to explore private options! Thank God my taxes are fairly low, and I am not paying millions for public school education and getting F***ed!

Hopefully I can resolve some of these issues over the weekend and relax and enjoy my family! Ben is off tomorrow and I am sure I will be able to sleep in and wake-up refreshed and with a new outlook on life! Yes friends, I am hoping he reads this and I am just wishing aloud;-)

No comments: