Friday, October 15, 2010

Recurring Dreams

Last night I had one of my recurring dreams. I think I have had this one about a half dozen times over the past 2 years, but for some reason it has been really bothering me all day. Even pushing me as far as using google to be sure the event did not EVER occur!

So, the dream. I am on a huge KLM airplane with my husband and two oldest monsters, they are about 2/3 years old. The plane has a few levels to it and we are flying into Newark Airport. We are about to land and something goes wrong and the plane ends up on the Turnpike about to go through the toll booth at the Lincoln Tunnel. Well, of course this HUGE plane cannot fit through, but it does not rip the toll booth down, instead the top of the plane is cut off by the toll booth and then wedged into the opening for the tunnel. Insane I know, but it gets more bizarre. Thankfully, me and the family are alive and seemingly well, but we are stuck on this half-a-plane forever while a plan is devised for our rescue. So while I sit there I call my parents and in laws to say we are okay, but my next call is to the mother of my childhood best friend. Odd? I would say so, it is not as if we chat regularly:) I call her and she asks if I knew that her daughter was on the plane and could I find her. I did find her, she was under the plane in cargo, but safe. Not sure how I found her, because I am not sure I ever left my seat. However after three days, small planes came to rescue us and we just climbed in them from our old plane. Then in the blink of an eye we were landing at Newark like nothing ever happened.

Feel free to interpret my dream for me and get back to me on the meaning:) Or just read this and laugh out loud at the fact that my subconscience is just as nutty as my conscience:)

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Hmmmmmmmmm............ some thoughts:

1) You obviously hate your mother.

2) You feel jilted by your best friend.

3) Need for kinkier sex with your husband.

4) Stop drinking kool aid.