Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh My!!!!

Seems like it has been forever since I have posted. I have been BUSY! School for me, school for the kids, family visits and life have been keeping me busy. Amazing to think that I thought I was going to have nothing to do with all three monsters in school all day. I no longer fear that:).

This week I handed in my final papers for my course and have the weekend off before my next one starts, so I am hoping to catch up on some sleep and enjoy my baby boy's 9th birthday!

Next week I am going to schedule in sometime to enjoy some of the election news, you all know how I love campaign season! I will be sure to let you all know what I am thinking especially regarding the departure of Mr. Emmanuel, I hope he knows he can call me if he needs help packing to go home:)

No comments: