Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Recall with me if you will a post a made a couple of weeks ago where I proclaimed "I got fired", do you remember it? I TAKE IT BACK! I have never been so busy in my life! The days I thought would be filled with loneliness & emptiness have yet to happen. I excitement I expected to feel everyday when I picked the monsters up has been instead replaced with thoughts of "what time do I REALLY have to be at school to pick them up on time?". Don't get me wrong, I do miss them when they are gone and I wish we could spend all of our time together, but I am having no trouble filling my days:)

Between my school work, house work(that I still cannot catch-up on), volunteering at school, girls scouts and so much more, I barely have time to lunch with friends once a week:)And I am still trying to fit walking everyday into my daily routine! FIRED!!! Who was I kidding?

I now understand that I was not "fired", my duties have just changed. Changed and been added to. With that, it is time for me to end this post and get-to work!

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

See, you got "fired" and got negative. I've always believed that when a door closes, God opens a better one.

Today's lesson- don't be so bloody negative.