Friday, September 3, 2010

WOW! What a Great Day!

I feel like it has been a long, long time since I have said this, "Today was a Great Day!" From start to finish, it was all GOOD! I got up early, enjoyed my morning then headed to the pool where I saw almost ALL of my favorite Harbour people(you know it could not be that many people then;-). From there I headed home for a shower and football; and to my amazement, I had such a nice time at football. With people I never expected to have so much fun with! It is CRAZY what happens when you let yourself enjoy life...laughing, smiling, feeling good! I came home and whipped-up some mozzarella sticks & frozen pizza for a not so healthy, but cheap dinner and treated myself to a GIANT margarita(which I may have added alittle too much of Pepe's tequila to:) but it's all good.

I am so glad I woke-up with a fresh set of eyes in which to view the world, boy did it make a difference. I hope I can keep Polly around for awhile, life is much more fun with her!

No comments: