Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Time Has Come, Gone and is Now Back!

I need to get my act together and start taking care of myself. Yesterday I went to the doctor for an infection that I knew I had for about 3 weeks but continued to blow-off. The doctor sent me off with 2 different antibiotics and 2 different pain pills and told me I was lucky not to be in Hospital. And while I am I. A lot of pain the point here is that I just blew it off. For no good reason! There was no reason that I coiled not go to the doctor 3 weeks ago, but I didn't, I just waited and waited until my pain was so horrible and my infection so bad that I could not move and my entire body was affected.

This cannot happen anymore. I need to start taking care of myself so that I can take care of my family. I will start with fighting off this infection, but then I need to move on to eating better and exercise. By doing that, I know I will stay healthier and feel better. I also know that this is not the first time I have tried to take better care of myself, but I am going to hope and try to make this one better than the others.

By Tuesday morning when I drop off the monsters I will have a plan for my days that will include exercise and meditation. I really want to make this work this time, but I guess we will see if it happens:) I will keep you posted!

No comments: