Sunday, May 6, 2012

And It's Sunday

Sunday Night after an extend weekend with some or all of my family always leaves me dreading Monday Morning. When the weekends are just quick, busy, action-packed 2 day deals, I look forward to Monday Morning when I will have the house quiet & a little time to breathe. After long weekends I find that we have just gotten into a groove then BAM everyone leaves me! Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to do around here tomorrow. Piles of books to read, research to pull, presentations to put together and that's just for MY school, I didnʻt even touch on the housework or hours of volunteer opportunities calling my name:) So yeah, I have a full plate with plenty to keep me busy while they are all gone, but I will miss them. Then I will pick the monsters up from school & they will be tired & cranky and the husband will get home after 7 and be grouchy and I will have to try REALLY hard to remember that I missed them when they left me that morning:)

No comments: