Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day. I spent mine with the monsters & my Hunna. It was a quiet day. We didn't do anything special. There was some fighting amongst the monsters. Killian gave me extra hugs. Declan asked what he could do to help me all day & Maggie read to me. It was a nice day.

It does seem that the week to follow will bring more drama for the reality show I now live in "The Real Housewives of AH" & let me tell you that the OC, NY & NJ have nothing on this cast. This is the "Bible Belt" version wherein the majority of the cast claim to be Great Christians while lying, cheating, gossiping and bullying yet they all head to mass every week:) It is quite an adventure. I think I will start sharing the cast & story lines with all of you. It is wild & so unbelievable! I'll have to give some thought to this:)

Back to the gym tomorrow! My foot is feeling better. I'm happy about that.

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I'll watch that show...oh wait, I live here too :)