Monday, May 14, 2012

And Today With the Real Housewives of AH...

Explain to me how people that have not spoken to you for months, except to put you down or ask you for something have the nerve to sit with you for 2 hours as if youʻre bffs? Well, sometimes we were bffs & other times it was as if we were meeting for the very first time. Itʻs interesting when these are people that you spent day after day with for some time. So, you sit there wondering when you should speak and what you should speak to. Do you make small-talk? Do you just go straight to business? Such decisions. I decided to keep to business without sarcasm, except when the options were between sarcasm & slapping:) I left the meeting with more questions than answers, tighter shoulders, a sore back and a headache. I guess thatʻs progress, there were no tears and the anger was now just stress. When it was over I picked the monsters up & was almost happy to hear them fight on the way home, all the things that cam out of theirs mouths were things I had wished I could have said at my meeting. Things like "Youʻre a stupid head" and "I hate you" and my favorite "DONʻT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" to be a kid again. Hell, who am I kidding I would call my brother or sister up right now and do the same thing after a bad day! One of the best gifts my parents ever gave me, my brother & sister. Built in punching-bags for life!LOL!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally agree and I have been there!! LOL. It's sad though when its your sister who only calls you when you need something, never calls to say hi!! LOL.