Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Shot

I've made the jump. Ben and I talked about it and I am going to join the a church. I am going to go back to the Catholic church because that is where I am most comfortable. It is what is familiar to me. This is not to say that I believe all that is taught by them or agree with their opinions on everything, it is where I have decided to go with my family so that my child can receive a religious education and foundation. I hope that we like the parish and that the priests are kind,open and approachable. I hope that we feel welcome and not out of place. I know the songs will be ones I know and the prayers ones I have learned and that will bring me comfort.

I guess the best I can do is give it a chance and see what happens.

1 comment:

Ree said...

Amen--I know exactly where you are coming from!!