Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain's Pick!

So, Sarah Palin it is. John McCain went outside the party's comfort zone(Hard to believe with McCain, I know:)and pick a young, woman, governor from Alaska. WOW, what a progressive move could it be that the Republican party is not full of only OLD WHITE MEN! I think it is awesome that there is a woman on the ticket for Vice-President and it makes me happy that it is on the Republican Ticket.

I know little about Gov. Palin only what I have read today online. I am interested to see how she is going to be received by the Party and more importantly by women. We as women know, that women are the biggest critics of other women. Will they criticize her for not staying at home, will they praise her for having it all? Will she be accused of using her son's service for political gain? I can't wait to see what happens. It is going to be an exciting few months.

Personally, I think she is a strong, driven woman. A wife and mother like me and if anyone can multi-task it is a wife and mother. I hope she does it and becomes the first female VP of the United States! I guess well, wait and see.

No comments: