Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clean Now!

Friday night I had a break down. The state of our foyer put me over the edge, that and no consistent sleep all week. So, my poor husband after working all week had to step-up and clean it Friday night, which was about the last thing he wanted to do right then. That was great! And we got into to such a cleaning mood, that we spent the entire day on Saturday 10:30am to 11pm cleaning the house. Not just cleaning though, emptying closets, throwing out broken toys, dressers cleaned up, lots of paper thrown away. It was alot of work, and still there is more that could be done, but I feel better now:)

It amazes me how we collect that much junk is such a short period of time, it seems we need an over-haul every six months. Am I the only one with this issue? And if I am, tell me what I can to to stop it!

1 comment:

Ree said...

You are so lucky to have ahubby who will step in and help!! Mine believes because I am home all day that iIT should be done and I should be the one to do it!!
Oh and I should have all my stuff done during the day..if he sees me folding clothes while say watching tv he wants to know why it wasn't done earlier!! But if I am on the computer then I should be doing something else!!