Sunday, November 22, 2009

Because I Cannot Sleep

Again tonight I am up! I tried am tired, but sleep is just not happening. I even spent the better part of the day out in the fresh-air and that ALWAYS makes me tired, except for today I guess. I shouldn't say that because I am tired. I just cannot sleep. I have laid in bed for the past 2 hours and have had no luck! Tonight it my be that I am missing not one but both my co-sleepers with Ben and Marg away:)

Tomorrow I should do a small shopping order at the food store, but I am not willing to bet on that:) I am hoping to get to Target for a few "extras" we need to finish the decorations. I would like to sleep in though and with only Declan home with me I should be able to:) Problem is that it is Sunday and I have been so trained to sit and watch the Steelers play that I only have until 1pm to get all my chores done. So, if I sleep until 10:30, how will I get anything done? I guess there is always Monday and if not Monday, Ben is home on Tuesday;-) Boy has he been a model husband the past couple of months!

No comments: