Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Note To My Friends...

Friends~

Today my family received disappointing news about my dad's cancer. The cancer has advanced further than we/the doctors had thought. With that said, the next few months are likely to be challenging, mostly for my dad, but also for the rest of us that love him. On that note, I would like to ask for your patience. I may be the best person in the world at projecting my anger/stress in completely unrelated places:) Just know that and please try and understand. Let me also tell you all that Maggie is probably going to be able to keep her bottle past our deadline of December 18, since fighting with her over a bottle is NOT what I want to do at my parents over Christmas. So again, I am aware that it needs to go and that she is TOO OLD, but I am NOT having that fight anytime soon.

Other-than-that, I guess all I ask is for good/happy thoughts for my dad and the rest of the family. If you have any advice for my dad or the family, I would love it.

Thanks again! And I love and appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

You have our love, time, patience and anything else you need. As for the bottle, seriously now is not the time, you have bigger fish to fry. The entire family is in our thoughts, we love you all and are here for anything and everything you need or want.