Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh, What to Share.

Do I share the fact that I after having H1N1, pneumonia, sinus infection and then shingles in my nose, I think I am finally on the mend?

Do I share that my two week trip to Florida was not pleasure, but to be with my family while my 56 year old father had surgery for lung cancer?

What about the fact that while I was in Florida I missed the execution of John Muhammad, who completely terrorized my life for weeks while I was pregnant with Killi and who I was not at all sad to see put to death?

How about how I have lost so much respect for the Attorney General of the past few weeks? Lost respect for this man that I have admired for years, who now seems to think that he IS the LAW.

Share that although I have been home for a week now, I still have found NO time to spend with my husband?

None of that. What I will share is that I love my family and I am so happy to have them. Through the good and the bad, I love them and better yet, they love me:) I am trying to remind myself to hug and kiss them all more and cherish every moment with them, because I know that even a Bad Moment together is still together and there are too many people that don't would be so happy with that. With any moment. I am enjoying each and every one!

No comments: