Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off To The Beach!

After a few very trying months, mostly in my mind(scary place I'll tell you:) I am heading to the beach for a much needed break from reality. I am looking forward to fill my head with only the sounds of rolling waves and laughing children.

I am hoping(fingers crossed) to walk out the door everyday with no cell phone and limit my computer use to some school work and maybe some blogging & picture posting in the evening. I am not sure how I will handle this since the first things I do every morning is check my email and call my husband & mother, but I am going to try:)

So, if I head to the beach and manage to live without my cell phone and computer, get-rid of my tension headaches and end my daily anxiety attacks, I may never come back:) Don't worry though because:

I'll have my toes in the water, ass in the sand;-)

No comments: