Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Running Away From Home!

I do not want the summer to end. I do not want the kids to go to school. I do not want a schedule to follow. Husband says "too bad, all of these things are going to happen, accept it and move on".

With that I ask you all, is it completely insane of me to pack up and run away from home? I am wanting and willing to run away with the kids! Forget I asked, I know it is crazy. Especially since when I told Ben I was going to run away from home he asked the same questions my mother had when I was little and running away. Simply questions, where will you go? What do you want to do? Where will you live? What really sucked about this was that I found my answers to be the same as when I was 5 and my mom would ask them, I don't know, I am not sure and anywhere but here:) It is sure nice to see that I am consistent:)

So, if running away is not the answer, then what is?

No comments: