Friday, December 17, 2010

Donovan McNabb

In the interest of full disclosure I will admit that I am not a fan of Mike Shanahan, but WTF is going on with the Redskins??? Not only has Shanahan decided to bench McNabb for the remainder of the season, he has place him as the 3rd/emergency QB for Sunday's Game. Seriously? If you are going to bench this guy why in God's name did you trade for him? I know the argument was often made in Philly that McNabb couldn't close the deal, but he was a consistent and serviceable; then all of the sudden he comes to DC (and a Redskins team that BITES!!!) and he gets benched? It could not possibly be the complete lack of an offensive line that has made him look awful this season. I mean I watched Jason Campbell play in OAK a few times this season and he looked almost decent. Maybe it's not the QB, but the line and/or the coach.

It's good. Daniel Snyder gets smacked in the face AGAIN! Draft picks for a benched QB and millions of dollars blown on Albert Haynesworth, another GREAT SEASON with Daniel Snyder running the show. This guy makes Jerry Jones look like he knows what he is doing!

I cannot wait to watch this weeks game to see the GREAT Rex Grossman show his QB skills. I am not a Redskins fan, but for the past 15 years they have been my home-town-team and while I root against them, I do follow what's going on and since Daniel Snyder bought this Team he has made them a complete laughing stock and this season has been no different.

So, Good Luck behind the WORST OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL Rex Grossman and Daniel Snyder and Mike Shanahan, I wish the two of you could get a few plays behind that line:)

No comments: