Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And Then I Was Done!

Those closest to me have learned that I work in very non-traditional ways. I am seeming unorganized, but in actuality I have everything anally organized in my head. My family and household run on almost no schedule and I don't do well with plans. The other area I lack tradition in is the way I maintain relationships.

Within my relationships, I will take alot of shit. I rarely say anything when I get annoyed or angry, I just let it pass and move on. The problem is, I NEVER forget anything and rarely forgive(I am a grudge holder:), so what happens is that I reach my breaking point and just "Write People Off" as my sister says. I guess it is difficult for people to understand why I am that way, but I am and that is too bad

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

First off...you do have a plan and schedule, it is just organized differently than other folks with severe OCD who shall remain nameless and includes friends AND family :)

For all the years I have known you, I could predict your "plan" and it works for you, so the rest of the world shouldn't really care!

As for writing people off....you do do that, but sometimes you let them back in. Try to enjoy the trip and not let "others" impact that.