Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sometimes...

As I have made mention more than a few times here that past few weeks, I have not been feeling well. The cause of it is still unknown. I am in the process of changing some meds and had some tests run, but nothing concrete has been found. Still no answers, but I am not surprised, this has been on-and-off for years now.

Anyway, Sometimes when you are feeling down what helps the most is an old friend. And even if you're not in a great place in the friendship, they still know the right things to say, just how much to joke and let you know that no matter what, you're not alone. Boy, does that help ya breathe! I am very lucky to have had that phone call today!

What is also nice, is crazy "newish" friends that are insane enough to take all three of the monsters when they see you are feeling down!

Friends are good!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Are you calling me old? If I remember correctly, you are a few months older than me :)