Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Day!

I am back home after never making it to Graduation and now I am sick. Sick with a cold that seems to be getting worse and worse as the hours pass. Now it is so far, just a cold so it is more annoying than anything else. I hate not being able to breathe out of my nose and the heavy breathing is not at all sexy as it is followed by or in conjunction with nose blowing and sneezing:)

I have still been able to get most of my "work" done today, but those around me have had to suffer through the whining in the process. Yes, I am an awful sicky. Lots of complaining and whining and complaining and whining:) Luckily, husband is used to it after 18 years- and I am happy to say it has not gotten any worse during that time:) The biggest problem here when I am sick is that I like people to take-care of me and husband likes to be left alone when he is sick, so trying to get him to wait on me is tough:) It doesn't matter much because tomorrow it is back to the crazies. Soccer practice on Monday(Damn Coach:) and volunteering in Declan's class, Wednesday is Farm Day, Thursday RE, Friday Front Desk and Tuesday and Thursday I have got to get the laundry done.

I hope this cold moves through FAST!

1 comment:

unschoolingsupermom said...

Why didnt you make it to Graduation? Sorry you are feeling bad. I hope you feel better.