Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finding Answers

Seems I've been hiding from my blogs lately:) School started up this week so that had been busy, plus all my volunteering at school(no, I still haven't learned to say it:)

In my free time I have been researching my religion. We've been back at church now for about 3 months and it has been good. I am really comfortable there, and I really am enjoying the family-time church gives us. The more time I spend on my journey, the more questions I have. My latest question is this: Why do Christians not celebrate Passover? If Christ was Jewish and the Last Supper a Passover Feast, than why is it not celebrated? I am finding the answers to most of my questions, but as I do I have more to ask. I am enjoying it though. Also, I received Communion at church this weekend for the first time in many, many years. I felt so peaceful afterward. I hope I can continue this journey and find peace and answers along the way.

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I am glad you have found a church that you feel comfortable with, and that in research and time, you will find the answers.

Ree said...

I have those same questions!! Where did you find the answers?