Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inclusion

One of my only good qualities is my ability to compartmentalize. This is usually a very helpful quality which helps me to both be efficient and multi-task and also keep many acquaintances and few "good" friends. This ability to compartmentalize combined with my amazing ability to remember useless things has gotten me far in life and through tough times. However, today it was brought to my attention that I may be too good at compartmentalizing and that I sometimes take too far, putting everything/people its place in my mind and never moving it. Maybe I should work on this and try alittle inclusion, I will however need to be careful about that, I would not want to include my boyfriend and husband in the same date night:)

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

It's OK, I always forgive you!

Ree said...

That certainly would not be a good thing!! LOL