Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Debate

So, I watched and what I thought was, boy I wish it was these two running for president. In my earlier post you will see that I did not have very high hopes for Gov. Palin and I thought she did it MUCH better than I thought she was going to. As for Sen. Biden, I will again say, I am a fan, I find him very charming and knowledgeable and I may be the ONLY person that DOESN'T think he talks too much:)

This debate really didn't sway my vote. I am still not sure. I do think this election does come down to fundamental beliefs that people have, and what is most important to you on election day.


My Favorite Part:

When talking about Dafur- Both Gov. Palin and Sen. Biden are supporting a NO FLY ZONE. Um...Because the biggest problem in Darfur is the fly-over bombings? I think NOT!

No comments: