Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things That Piss Me Off...

*people who are rude when you are doing them a favor

*Husbands that go away on business and don't leave the name of their hotel

*Husbands that go away and turn-off their cell phones, after they don't leave the name of their hotel

*PTO's that really have NO intention of being Parent-Teacher Organizations, but rather Private-Tight-lipped-Ogars!

*when my kids don't eat the dinner I make

*Husbands that leave their alarm set for 5am when they are out of town staying in a hotel they never gave you the name of




As you can see, I have been a bit annoyed the past day or so. Nothing major, but sometimes the little things get me HOT! I am not sure I am going to watch the debate tonight, Politics may be what puts me over the edge- round-talkers(which ALL politicians are) piss me off too.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Need a drink Em?

Tribe Mama said...

Bad day at school?

Ree said...

Oy--I totally HATE when you CAN NOT get hold of them!! God forbid there is a real emergency!! Then they have the nerve to get mad at you when they can't get hold of you and ask, why have a cell phone if I can't get hold of you!! Like WE aren't busy!! HA!