Monday, September 29, 2008

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!

Today has been a down day for me. It is too bad because it started out so good, all of my coupon shopping and kid-less hours, but it ended bad! I had a run in with a very nasty, rude, mean bully at parent pick-up today. Then I got home and my roast chicken was bigger than I first thought so I didn't have time to make it. I blew the kids bedtime routine, stressing about the mean bully, the kids fought going to bed until after 10pm. My husband just got home from business and was willing to pass-up a little of the Steelers Game for some sex(and this is a very big deal both him passing up the game and the sex lately:) and what do I do? I lay there sobbing! Yes, sobbing! My poor husband, had no idea what he was in for. He missed the first quarter of the game to hold me while I sobbed! And that is why, for all his faults and mine, we have been together for the past 18 years. No matter what, he is my best friend. And when I really need him too, he steps-up(sometimes a little late:)

So, in return, I sit here now, watching the Steelers Game, yelling at the TV, and caring about as much about the outcome of this as he does my run in with the mean bully!

1 comment:

Ree said...

You know it's NOT you!! And I did say 'some, not all'!! LOL
Same person-er-Republican is the cause of such negativity!!
Also asked me to do them a favor and stop reading their blog--commented back:Back at ya!!
Oh well, the truth must hurt!!
Ya know?